I am working for a US based company as contractor. They send check to me everymonth. I don't think they will report it to CCRA. how can I handle the tax in this case ? thank in advance.

bunny (bunny)
2001-8-28 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问,我打现金工的收入,如果存入银行,是否在报税时会被认为是我的收入?难道我只能放在家里吗?太危险!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园理财投资税务