Right, as long as the salary is the same. As an employee of a U.S. company, you have to pay tax to the U.S. government and as a resident of Canada, you need to pay your income tax.

zjoy (Joy)
2001-8-28 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我在美国工作,请问怎样报税?是不是在美加两地都应该报?具体方法是怎样的?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园理财投资税务