我的ccpe 没有过,好令人失望!!原来移民之路好辛苦..有两个问题请教 大家,希望能得到帮助

lmp7229 (jean)
我是一个城市规划专业的毕业生已在建设局和设计院工作七年,我想以urban/land use planner 申请,经询问说只要由雇主提供一封证明已在相关行业工作四年的信而无须CCPE论证也可办理,不知是否正确?另外,在政府部门(建设局)的工作经验和在设计院的工作经验那个对申请更加有利,请帮忙解答。

hi,everyone!i have been workig as an urban planner for 7 years at Construction Bureau and urban planning department. i want to apply for an independent immigrant as an Urban/Land Use Planner.someone told me that i can obtain a letter from my employer confirming my occupation as a land use planner/urban planner and can confirm that i have been performing the related duties for at least 4 years ,then i could proceed utilizing that occupation without having to have my civil engineering degree assessed.Is this right?
And my working experience at Construction Bureau and Planning Department ,which one will benefits to my application?who can help me?thanks.
2000-12-16 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我的ccpe 没有过,好令人失望!!原来移民之路好辛苦..有两个问题请教 大家,希望能得到帮助

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请