If this man is a solicitor, then you can contact, the Law Society of Ontario, if he' a Barristor, then you are gonna hit on the Ontario Bar Association, both in the University and Queen area, If this man is

slimpiggy (瘦猪犹如插翅虎)
educated in Ontario then, you can complain to Osgoode Hall, ask for an malpractice inquiry
2001-8-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 林妹妹,你的关于房子律师的问题解决了吗? 该死的吴刚这个WBD!!! TNND! 我也被他坑了!·希望大家卖买房子千万别找吴刚做律师!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园住房话题