I have received my LP,and I am currently applying for school now. There is always a column in application forms asking applicant to clear the visa status,

1000yearssolitude (请指点)
I think if i tell the school I have LP,I will be at disadvange since I have to compete against Canadian. But if I tick visa student I will have difficulty to get local fee. According to you, I should be treated as an interional studen. But will they refuse to let me register when they found they can only charge me Canadian rate. How should I do? Your help very much appreciated.
2000-12-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我有一个问题, 请大家帮帮我!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造