The first rule: You should be a licenced civil engineer before you work in the field. The second rule: You must have at least one year experience before you are qualified to apply to be a civil engineer

tsinghua (tsinghua)
2001-9-2 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 奇怪!土木工程类的移民朋友们为何见不到你们的踪影?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请