you can apply as a computer software programmer or system analyst neither need CCPE.

younghelio (younghelio)
2001-9-3 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位移友前辈,请教:我想办移民,不知道以什么职业申请合适。专业是计算机应用,是申请Computer Software Engineer 还是System Analyst容易 ,听说Engineer需要CCPE,麻烦。System Analyst不需要CCPE?在北京申请一定要CCPE吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请