If you just want to fly back and get married and stay less than 6 months outside Canada, no special approval is required from CIC.

sailor (Sailor)
2000-6-17 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Hi sailor!我有一个问题:我想赴加后申请返加纸回国结婚,请问雇主信或学校信如何写。我想在国内解决。赴加后就申请。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家