my background in China is Admin., and my undergraduate degree is Bachelor of Economics in Tourism Managment, if it is very difficult for me to apply?

sunflower2002 (Sunflower)
2001-9-6 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: i am a Shanghainee, now in UK for my master degree, the course title is Computer Science. But it is a conversion course. I want to apply for the immigration, where i apply will be better? in UK or in China?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请