Please go to the CIC web site for detailed instruction.

sailor (Sailor)
You don't have to stay in China while your wife is applying for immigration.
On the other hand, you have to submit an application to sponsor your wife.
That's a whole bunch of stuff to do.

Check the CIC web site please, thoroughly.
2000-6-17 -05:00

回到话题: Hi sailor!我有一个问题:我想赴加后申请返加纸回国结婚,请问雇主信或学校信如何写。我想在国内解决。赴加后就申请。

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家