Go to only hospital close to you as soon as possible. Ask for ER (the same as "Ji Zhen Shi" in china)service. Good luck!

birdswimming (feifei)
2001-9-7 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我该怎么办

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地