Always go to your Family doctor except you have an emergency. If your doctor cannot treat your disease, he/she will refer you to a specialist or a hospital.

rollar (Rollor)
2001-9-7 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 周六家庭医生工作吗?如果转到医院看,医院周六工作吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园医药保健