is there anyone else can give me some advice? Tks in advance.

sunflower2002 (Sunflower)
2001-9-9 -05:00

回到话题: i am a Shanghainee, now in UK for my master degree, the course title is Computer Science. But it is a conversion course. I want to apply for the immigration, where i apply will be better? in UK or in China?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请