Sorry, I really don't have any good ideas ...

jabber (jabber)
I got all of my degrees in China.

I understand that it is a good idea for you to
get some certified transcripts before you come to China. Once you are in Canada, it will be troublesome for you to get these things.

The format of transcripts is not important. You may follow People's Universities's formalities.

Good luck.
2000-12-26 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: hi,jabber,can you give me a help

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地