我想为spouse申请 ,但在CIC中看到“: as a sponsor, You must physically live in canada"这是否意味着申请时我人必须在加拿大,不尽感激!

via (via)
could you please call CIC center to ask the agents for the answers. the number is as follows:

Toronto, call Agents are available Monday to Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. (EST) (416) 973-4444
Press "1" for service in English
Press "0" to reach a Call Centre agent

thanks a lot. i am looking forward to your reply.
happy new year!
2000-12-27 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 有关于多伦多的问题问我

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家