generally the other way around is easier---if ur parents visit usa, and they want a visit to canada, go, say detroit conculate of canada, just half a day, u get the visa---it is

guest (bypasser)
like the best canadian 'business'---no check/credit card/even banking card is accepted, just cash, very quick cash, 50$us for single entry, 100$us for multi entry.

from canada side, i heard that 1 way is to participate a tourist group, and obtain visa to the states (B2) by that. good luck
2001-9-10 -05:00

回到话题: 急!!有关去美国旅游签证

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下美国话题