Thousands thanks for your phone call. I'll keep you informed about my case. Here I found the website of SCIS and the some more information about BC.

liur (liur)
CSIS has the web-site: csis-scrs.gc.ca . It's said: In 1997/98, the Service processed 53,029 requests from CIC under the Immigration Screening program. The average processing time was 24 days and approximately 51 percent of all cases were completed within this time-frame. The remaining 49 percent averaged 73 days to complete. Less than one percent of all cases took longer than 12 months to process.

So as you said, the BC will take normally less than one year.

You said you checked CSIS for your case, did you(or your rep.) use phone call, e-mail or fax?

Thanks again.
2001-1-1 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 移民加拿大真的是个错误吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下拾英心情随笔