you'd better use both your material for your parent visit.

blackswan (uglyduck)
交税证明= T4 from Revenue Canada, it is not necessary to provide it if you work from Jan, All these material you can find someone to take it to BJ ambassory for you.
Good luck!
2001-9-18 -05:00

回到话题: 父母探亲问题?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚