Answers inside.

april (霏)
1. Savings, the more the better. It's better if both of you can be the sponsors and it doesn't matter if he is the ONLY account holder.

2. It refers to the T-4 form that you will get from your employer at the end of each year. However, for visitor visa, this one is not necessary if you can present your pay slips for the past 6 months, which I think you can.

3. Either way is fine, but my personal experience is that it takes much less time if somebody can submit it for them in person.
2001-9-18 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 父母探亲问题?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚