liubell (Bill)
How can I change my mailing address to get
my visa? Can I write an email to notify the officer in Hongkong consulate to use my current address instead of the agent's?
2001-1-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 改变邮寄地址

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地