i think u go for full G-license directly. But probably u will have to wait for a couple of months if u cannot pass highway test.

mrviceroy (大力神 Daniel)
2001-9-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: G2 Fail! 唯一的原因是:我在高速上堵塞交通! 唉,TMD,DVP上traffic jam,刚出堵塞区,她叫我到401,我心想也就100m左右进Ramp了,加速到70多我就稳住没加,然后进Ramp,她说我堵塞!靠!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族