not very correct. you have to mail or hand back the 'moving card' got from post office and pay the charge. it's not free in Canada, but free in the States.

guest ()
2001-1-5 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 改变邮寄地址

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地