yes. it's only have DK and I sound system. I heard maybe can use VCR instead of cable(cable connect to VCR and use VCR audio output connect to TV), but nobody can give me a final answer. do you know it? thanks.

jzwang (hello)
2001-9-21 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Help ! help ! I bought a TV set from China, It's sound system only have DK(china) and I(Hongkong), so the TV only can watch but no sound come out. how to fix it? thanks.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地