I think it depends. No definite answer. If your case is in BJ, perhaps yes. If in HK, maybe no.

anniew (white cat)
2001-9-25 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 是不是办了工作经历公证,移民官就不大会打电话验证了?因为好几年了,人事有点变动,怕出现意外。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请