1.NO 2. YES since you stay here less than 4 or 5 years or don't have at least 1-yr full-time study in english country.

guest ()
2001-1-9 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问土建专业毕业到了加国可否直接申请读计算机硕士学位永久居民是否也一定要过托福和GRE?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造