Yes you should report to police. You can find a person who can speak Chinese by call 911.

pyramid (金字塔)
The most things you need to do is just regard him as a mad dog and rejoice yourself soon, you should be proud as a Chinese! Call your best friend and talk to them, recall your previous happy times in Canad!
2001-9-28 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: When you got threatened, what will you do? - I met a man today on my way home. He came to me and said "Go back to China. Otherwise I will kill you. I kill whole bunch of people. I mean it."

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下拾英心情随笔