sorry to confuse all of u. i mean the hukou will be checked when applying passport instead of HaiGuan.

oops (oops)
2001-1-12 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我的护照上出境卡是“出国定居”,但是公安局并没有让我消户啊,所以没有开什么消户证明,眼看LP快EXPIRE了,请告诉我这种情况能出境吗?急死我了!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地