Would you be able to use some dynamic DNS service? Go to www.dynu.com or www.dns2go.com you can get free dynamic DNS service. You will ger permenant domain name like http://heian.dynu.com or http://heian.d2g.com

wonton_soup (Wonton Soup)
2001-10-1 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: @Home真的很混帐,很混帐。今天IP又被强制更换了。在我这里下东西的朋友请将域名或者IP改为24.150.204.24

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园电脑用户