Yes, it is typical English way. Another word is : \\\"dwarf\\\". We can say, the skyscraper dwarfs us when we walk on street.

pyramid (金字塔)
2001-10-3 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Jabber's English Note---054

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习English