sailor (Sailor)
Because I submitted my app to HK then and HK didn't require this document. I check the BJ document and see what you mentioned. The following is only my speculation:

Fill the form from your post-secondary education. That means undergraduate study or college study. High school info is generally not required.
2000-6-22 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: ...

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请