No. You don't need to stay in Canada after you send your sponsorship application form. And take it easy. If your marriage is real, I don't think there is much problems here.

zhu (猪头)
2001-10-9 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教各位,能否用国内的户口办结婚(没有注销)?我现在在国内,能否不回加,直接在这里申请团聚移民?另我未婚妻与前夫有一小孩(跟其生父,不移民),移民是否会有麻烦?将来她的孩子可以申请团聚移民吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚