I agree with Rollor. You can travel whole canada as you can before you leave Canada. Just treat it an aboard travel! You will feel better. Or if you like study further, you can apply for some degrees in Canada.

luck (luck)
2001-10-11 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我准备放弃移民资格

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家