Thank you very much for your suggestion! Yeah, maybe I have to look for job firstly. For me, the most earliest possible register time is next Spring. Maybe I should apply for studying and working at the same time. And I need to take T again.
If I decide to go on studying, I will apply for the top Univ even if that will be much difficult. Actually, I also have no ideas if I should apply for another Master or Doctor.
I know the Ph.D is difficult to find a job. But I also think the Ph. D should be better for the future. How about your opinions?
More, I always think if studying is necessary, earlier is much better than later.
That's the reason why I am worried to make the decision. I always try to make the plan clearly and directly in advance. But it looks almost impossible to make the choice before I go to Canada.