1.ee grad: depending on dept and prof who wants to admit you.2.financial aid: follow instrucitons on school websites. 3. undergrad, probably 2-yr, but some eng. schools don't admit people who already have bachelor of eng. degree.

guest ()
2001-1-20 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 大家好:我正在办理移民,刚刚考完IELTS,到加后我想先上学,我是机械本科,96届,在外资公司从事电子(RF)工作4年多,请问这种情况能否申请到电子研究生,TOEFL 成绩和怎样申请贷款或奖学金,申请本科什么情况,要读几年,多谢!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造