本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
1) Seems to me your code is OK, because you have succeeded in compiling. Succeeded in compiling!
2) Your problem occurs at link time, as you have already known.
3) As a VC++ programmer, please be sure to open VC++ studio and investigate all the menu items in it. In particular, you should check the
4)Since you said there are no problems with other examples, please compare the project properties, in particular, link libraries,
of the "good" example to those of your 'bad" example.
5) I have ever met such things: I copied some C++ code from Thinking in C++. It went well with Borland Jbuilder4, but crashed my VC++.
6) In any case, you should be persistent in fixing your own problem, no matter how long it will take you. I remember how I studied one piece of toy code----- It did not work in VC. I pined down the issue by putting the code into VC++ part by part and compile the code step by step.
Since few VC++ experts would like to take care of your question, so allow me to exhange my above stupid philosophy with you.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh