I think it should be called IEEE 1394 cable. ieee contains whole bunch of standards. Printer cable is also a kind of ieee cable.

eglington (eglington)
2001-10-18 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Egg, Help! 我的SONY miniDV买了有两个月了,昨天才发现我只能用USB接口把Memory Stick上的东西转到计算机上。可怎么把tape上的图像转到计算机上呢?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事