1、应该可以以PR身分申请,因为等录取的时候你已到CA 3、是否要补CS的本科课程,不清楚。但可能不是很严格,只要有导师要你。

benz (Ben)
2001-1-23 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: I just got the LP, and i want to continue my study at Ca.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造