Thank you, Old Horse!Consult with you more...

woodease (Woodese)
It is said that new federal immigrants needs CSQ(Quebec LP) besides the federal LP for landing in Quebec. Your friend applied this permission?
2000-6-24 -05:00

回到话题: Two questions, 1, I plan to change my destination from Toronto to Montreal, any limitation? 2, According to Ontorio policy, I could apply for the government loan after living over 12 month in Ontorio. Is it right?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律