fredye (fred)
Last month when I came back from Canada, I phoned the Immigration Center about this question. This is their answer:

Firstly, you don't have to live in Canada when you sponser your spouse if you are a Canadian or a permernent resident. Secondly, you must provide some proof that can prove that you have some connection with Canada. For example, a house a Canada, a job in canada or you pay the tax in Canada. So you'd better think about how to explain it to the officier in the empassy.

Good luck!
2001-1-26 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 当为spouse申请时, sponsor是否必须住在加拿大?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约探亲与团聚