over 30 is 4 points, if you don't care the points and the fine, plea guilty, otherwise find a lawyer and let him handle it. they will usually charge you $250 or something, the ticket fine should be $357

x86 (锿钶锶钯锍)
2001-10-21 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: DX,昨晚半夜我在STEEL开车因超速被警察开了罚单,请问DX们,如果你们碰这事该怎么半?要找TICKLET EXPERT?还是交罚金?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族