yes. If you do not live here half a year, you have to show evidence to prove you have not abandon Canada. But if you are under 11, you cannot abandon Canada.

helen1 (newcomer)
2001-10-22 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 有一个问题始终没闹明白, 如果我住满3年, 不入籍, PR身份是不是永远有效,我还用每年保持住满半年来保持身份吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律