No, not simple. You have to be separate one year at least, even both of you agree.

guest ()
2001-1-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请热心人指点:拿到LP,但面临婚姻危机,若在国内离婚,主申请还能保留永久居民资格吗?有额外的手续吗?若到加拿大才离婚(如TORONTO),该怎么办理?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律