Yes, the Canada's doesn't stamp. But the Chinese does.

onlooker (pest exterminator)
2001-10-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 希望2003年6月来加工作,但移民签证今年到期。第一个办法是干脆不来,明年再申请。第二个办法是今年底来一下,申请 RRP (Returning Resident Permit),据说一般12个月,即2003年1月到期。那时再重申请。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请