I think you can send a fax or letter to Canada Consulate with your signiture to change your address to your own. If necessary you can send notarization copy of your letter.

pyramid (金字塔)
2001-10-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 无奈!! 本人欲放弃移民 (已通过, 但移民纸扣在代理处) 代理费我已付大半. 高人请进

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家