You can replace the broken part or the body, and you can ask the parts must be maade by the original factory. I replaced the front door for just one stone chip.

calgaryman (Bug)
2001-10-25 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: car insurance

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族