Civil case can't get you a 3 year sentence. A criminal case may force you out of the country. Are you sure what you're talking about?

ztech (ztech)
2001-10-29 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 如果我在这里坐满三年牢,拿了身份;而老婆坐了一半去美国读书了,那老婆变成什么身份了?她能和我一起申请身份吗?谢谢回音!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事