It doesn't matter whether or not you have a contract. Call the Ministry of Labour and they will provide help. 416-326-7160

sailor (Sailor)
2001-10-29 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 請問﹐哪裡可以得到幫助﹐,如果干了活,得不到钱,找哪里可以讲理。(没有合同)

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地