yes, you have to pay extra fee, OR just use your name replace his name.

luoboyang (萝卜秧)
2001-10-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: CAA的朋友请教一下:原先申请CAA用的是LG的名字,现在车是我开,我是否可以接着用他的名字,还是需要改成我的,要另收费吗?请教有经验的朋友,

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园爱车一族