Actually if you want, you can keep the new life. U do not really need to see a doctor in the first 3 months. After getting OHIP, go immidiately to see a family doctor and (s)he will transfer U to a specialist.

linmeimei (林妹妹)
My friend did the same thing. No problem at all. Or if you decide to abort, do it in a professional way. See a doctor. Nothing is more important than health and your wife\
2001-10-31 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Hi, all. I have a trouble now. My wife is pregnant and we do not have Health Card now. Are there anybody have some abortion drug can give us. We will return you in December for one of my friends will come from China.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事