No, what I mean is the Licensed Professional Engineer ( P.ENG. ).I'm all qulified for that except for the Professional Practice Exam to get the Lisence.

calgaryman (Bug)
2001-10-31 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Anyone have passed the National Professional Practice Examiniation, PLS give some help!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请